As some of you know, this year I visited Czech Republic for the very first time. I was able to visit several places in the country as I was traveling one week around Czechia. I will share everything with you in future posts.
I spent three incredible days in Prague, where I stayed at the Corinthia Hotel Prague. The truth is that it was the first time I stayed in one of the hotels of the Corinthia group and now I can say that it will not be the last.
The hotel offers a panoramic view of the so-called city of one hundred needles, since it is located on one of the seven hills of Prague. This hotel is like a small oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city but is only ten minutes from the heart of Prague by transport.
The Corinthia Hotel Prague is located very close to places like Vysehrad Park, Wenceslav Square or one of the new fashionable areas: Vinohrady.
It has four different types of rooms:
- Deluxe Queen
- TwinExecutive Queen
- TwinSuperior Queen
- TwinSuperior City View
And two types of Suites:
- Executive City View Suite
- Deluxe City View Suite
I stayed in a Superior City View room on the 16th floor and I had an amazing view of the city.
The Corinthia Hotel Prague stands out for its elegance and the attention of its staff.
- 24-hour room service
- Spa with massage service, exfoliation and manicure, pedicure.
- Panoramic indoor pool on the 26th floor.
- Airport shuttle service, for a fee.
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Press App where you have access to about 200 newspapers and magazines from around the world
- WIFI: works perfectly. For me this is very important since I need to be connected almost all the time.
- Nanny service for families with children. For me this is also very important since 80% of the time I travel as a family with my daughter.
- If you come from business, Corinthia Hotel has an Executive Club on the 22nd floor.
The Corinthia Hotel Prague has 4 restaurants:
- Let’s Eat: where a delicious breakfast buffet is offered every morning.
- The Grill: It has an impressive live cooking station and a lava rock grill where meat and fish are cooked, and offers international flavors.
- Rickshaw: Oriental flavors restaurant winner of a kitchen award.
- Lounge 62 named after the founding of the Corinthia Hotel in Malta in 1962. Here you can taste the signature cocktails of the bartender or try the extensive wine list while enjoying several dishes offered throughout the day. It is also the perfect place to try the “Afternoon Tea” with its delicious desserts.
If you have any questions, you can send me an email or write it in comments.
If you want to see more pictures of my travels, since here I only put a few, do not hesitate to follow me on my Instagram clicking here.
Thank you so much for reading me.
If you liked the article and want to save it for later, Pin it: